The development of OpenSubmit is coordinated on GitHub. We need help in everything. Feel free to join us.
The central Makefile is a good starting point. It supports several targets for preparing a development environment:
- make venv
- Prepares a virtualenv with all neccessary packages for packaging and running OpenSubmit.
- make runserver
- Perform all neccessary preparations to run the Django development server. This includes the creation of a configuration file, the execution of the neccessary database creation / migration steps and the startup of the server.
- make tests
- Run the test suite.
- make coverage
- Run test suite and create code coverage analysis.
- make docs
- Build the HTML documentation.
- make build
- Create Python installation packages (wheels).
- make docker-build
- Create Docker images for web application and executors.
- make docker
- Run Docker containers for the web application, executors and a PostgreSQL database.